2014-01-15

Intravenous


Was feeling under the weather as usual. In the middle of a conversation at home in the kitchen, I became lightheaded and sick to my stomach. 


Upon regaining consciousness, found myself flat on the floor. Could hear and understand my name being called, but felt confused as to why I was being called. 

An ambulance was already on it's way, and soon thereafter, we reached the hospital where I have spent the whole day being poked, probed, and jabbed. 


I just want to go home and take the dogs for a walk. This had been a completely wasted day. Missed work this morning and had to cancel my classes.


Will come back next week to find out what's wrong. The doctor wanted to admit me to the hospital, but I refused. Still need to work and pay the bills. It was embarrassing enough to have to ride in the ambulance. It's not like this is the first time I have ever passed out it happens once every four or five years lately. 

No comments:

Post a Comment