2014-01-14

Hospital

Have been suffering from a severe case of diarrhea and hemroids. This is not the sort of thing I would normally want to share with other persons, but am somewhat worried if I have cancer or not.

Yes, am being somewhat of a hypochondriac, but my lifestyle, and refusal to go in for annual check-ups over the years has put me at a higher risk of lifestyle related illnesses, specifically related to tobacco, drinking copious amounts of coffee, and often avoiding food for 24-hour or 48-hour spans of time.

Today I went to the hospital to visit my psychiatrist to renew my prescription. If I have enough time, plan to visit another hospital closer to home to have my bottom checked. It's so painful, and am running a high fever. 
 

This is a shot of the lobby of the hospital where I go every month to get my meds.


Here I am able to take care of my chronic illness and mental illness for free since it is a public hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment