2016-01-02

Kimono

Well, I spent New Year's Eve in the hospital. New Year's day was spent running around visiting the hospital and buying supplies.

Finally, I finished up around 3:30 PM and headed back home. Took a quick nap and later fed the dogs and took Dale for a long evening walk.

I wanted to buy some apples not only for myself, but also for Dale and Mary. Unfortunately, I failed to realize that it was January 1. The supermarket was closed and the local drugstore was closed as well. 

I ended up paying about ¥2000 on junk food at a convenience store instead. I have a bad habit of binge shopping when I am a little hungry. I regret spending so much on crap.

To make matters worse, I ordered a cell phone cover. The one I have now is fine, but I risk scratching the back since it is only a bumper. Again, I wasted about ¥5000 of which I don't really have and can barely afford.

In terms of usability and product preservation, the Apple leather case is still my favorite choice. 

I just hope to God that the leather came from domesticated animals that were killed for their food I nstead of dogs, which is a more common practice in China.

For the past three days, I have been wishing and hoping that I had the financial resources and freedom of time to spend New Year's eve and New Year's day with him.

Considering what has recently happened, I will be busy taking care of and invalid and will have no time to spend with him.

I wouldn't be surprised if he wrote me off, and moved on to someone better. It would break my heart, and that I would be able to understand fully.

I was really looking forward to spending time with him and taking pictures of him in his Japanese traditional kimono!

Karma is a bitch!


No comments:

Post a Comment