2015-12-30

Best Approach

What is the best approach?

Pumping gas exhaust fumes into a sealed interior and automobiles?

Slitting your wrist while lying in a tub of warm water?

Jumping in front of a fast moving train?

Stepping into traffic just is a large truck gets close and lacks enough time to break safely?

Take an overdose of sleeping pills and antidepressants all at once but some alcohol?

Stop taking my meds and falling victim to the various diseases that will outright kill me over a year or less?

Is it possible to starve oneself to death?

I don't have to go back to work for a week due to the holiday season. Is there someway I could do myself in that could allow insurance companies to pay my depenants a large enough sum money to take care of them in their future?



No comments:

Post a Comment