2012-04-30

Trimmed Trees Polished Rocks - Jougashima


Heading back up from the coastline to to the top of the island was a bit slippery. Handrails were not available where they were needed most. I should have worn a different pair of shoes!


Today was a nice day to visit Jougashima, but I would hate to be here on the days when wind, water, and ice take their toll on the coastline to erode and polish the rough edges off of these rocks!


I tried to trim the trees and shrubbery in my own yard to look like this shot. My results were horrible! I wonder how the pros know where and how much to trim for the right look and health of the plant?!


Finally made it back to the parking lot. This shot kind of reflects how I felt about leaving. A little gloomy and tired. Hate having to go home when there was still more that I wanted to see and do.


Crossed the bridge from the island and along the way home, caught site of this huge crane towering over the buildings all around it. Love how the tones of the crane coincide with the tones of the sky.

Creative Commons License

No comments:

Post a Comment