2016-01-07

Razu


My ex adopted three dogs while living in an apartment that doesn't allow pets. To make matters worse, he was on welfare. Welfare recipients are not allowed to keep pets. 
Dale the Border Collie

The first dog he brought to my home and I helped raise her. The second and third dog he left on my doorstep just before he escaped from the police.

Mary the Miniature Pinscher

Razu the Border Collie
 
On January 4th, 2016, Razu fell seriously ill and passed away at the home of his forever family after I rescued him. 

Needless to say, I was very shocked. He was only a year and a half. As with most border collies, he rambunctious during playtime, but was very, very gentle and loved people. 

Goodbye little fella! Please know that you are deeply loved and will be sorely missed. If there is a heaven, and I'm able to go there, I hope to see you and my furry family members at that time.

Love and miss you, Razu!








No comments:

Post a Comment